I've got blind faith in you..
..maybe just a little too much.
..maybe just a little too much.
As a line in a Poison song goes:
"if I bare my soul, don't you break my heart"
but you have, sort of.
Sometimes, I have to rethink being all-truthful.
Maybe sometimes it's better to just lie.
Maybe sometimes it's better to just lie.
To pretend everything's fine, when asked, just say "I'm good, I'm fine, spankin'fuckingawesome thank you."
It'd prevent situations like this.
I shouldn't bare my soul to you, nor to anyone else completely. It only produces trouble, not just for me but I guess for everyone.
I shouldn't bare my soul to you, nor to anyone else completely. It only produces trouble, not just for me but I guess for everyone.
Just silence that screaming little person inside and smile! Everything's a-ok!
I know it's not the best of times to start crying, I should just go to sleep, there's school tomorrow and my eyes will look like shit. Also, maybe it'd all be better in the morning.
At least I hope so.
I'm such a pathetic loser anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment